At Premier Health Workplace Solutions we can create a pre-employment functional assessment that matches to your needs as an employer.
We offer two forms of pre-employment screening and can incorporate Medical (General Practitioner and Nurses) assessment and musculoskeletal assessment (Physiotherapist) into the program.
For complete care and tailored pre-employments on of our medical team would like to meet and discuss your job demands and pre-employment requirements before we conduct pre-employment screening on your behalf. This process may include:
- Initial interview and questioning to understand your job demands and what you would like to achieve with pre-employment screening
- Analysing your job tasks to tailor a pre-employment screening that best reflects the demands of the job
- If there is no job task dictionary, our medical staff can help to develop and prepare job tasks analysis.
A typical pre-employment medical may include:
- a detailed health questionnaire
- Urine analysis (including drug detection)
- Full Blood examination
- Audiology Testing
- Visual Testing
- Skin Assesssment
Alternatively we have structured pre-employment medicals ready to use, the choice is yours.
Workers can be booked in immediately over the phone. Please ring us to confirm time needed for such pre-employment screening.
- Targeted and individualised pre-employment program to suit your needs mirrors your jobs demands leading to true results.
- In depth medical testing to ascertain the suitability of a candidate to reduce long term costs
- In depth history to understand work related injuries or past work cover claims
- Assess manual handling technique early to educate and help prevent more technique in future
- Help assess workers' weaknesses and strengths to devise a program to improve on these deficiencies
- Can be used to identify high risk injury groups
- Can be used to gauge future weaknesses and or strengths
- Can be used to plan alternative duties or other job placement for worker
- Help identify pre-disposing postures that may lead to repetitive strain, other injuries in future. Ie. Flat feet that may predispose to issues if worker in on feet most of the day.
- Monitor for risks and or allergies that may affect worker in your environment.
- Prevent early claim of injury.
Our promise to you
24 hour response with brief letter/email or phone call when possible. Following this an in depth report will be sent out in same time span.
Contact Us now to organise a telephone meeting to discuss your requirements.